How do I request a user account for a visitor?

It can be requested by filling out the Visitor Request Form if it is for a short-term visitor (less than 2 weeks). For a post-doc or a long term visiting scientist (more than 2 weeks) Contact Administration AND request an account here, Getting an Account.

How do I get temporary parking (not more than 1 week) for a visitor?

Please Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., Attn: Cecelia Farmer

What do I do if I have a new post doc or a long term visiting scientist (more than 2 weeks)?

Contact Administration and they will provide office space, keys, etc. The Host is responsible for computer equipment. The visitor is responsible for requesting an FSUID here, Getting an Account.