The DSC Technical Workshop Series consists of one hour labs designed to give students and faculty hands on experience with a variety of applications used in computational science. The labs are led by SCS graduate students and are held in the SCS computer classroom (DSL 152) or Seminar room (DSL 499).
- Overview of computing resources in the DSC
- Introduction to FSU's HPC facility
- Introduction to Unix
- Introduction to Digital Video and Video Encoding
- Introduction to Software Versioning, SVN
- Introduction to shell programming